Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre is a registered not-for-profit that manages, maintains and promotes the well-established conservation experience of the Wye Valley. The experience is popular with over 30,000 visitors each year, however Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre has the desire and capacity to grow almost 50% over the course of 2016.
While there is an established level of existing engagement with the local community, Wye Marsh statistics indicate that there is an attrition rate where locals do not necessarily visit or renew their membership each year. In addition to this, as a full-featured conservation area, there is the opportunity to become a regular – must-visit ‘destination’ location for tourists, Ontarians, and educational organizations.
- Increase membership and visitors to Wye Marsh
- Propagate awareness of Wye Marsh as an interactive family and adult outdoor learning and conservation centre
- Social media management, both organic posting and paid advertisements
- Social media branding and strategy, including graphic and video creation
- Content marketing plan (blogging and web updates)
- 35% increase in visitors
- All special exhibits and workshops sold out