Karbon is a performance skiwear and apparel company for world-class athletes and weekend warriors alike. Designed and manufactured by Schure Sports, a family owned company based in Toronto, Ontario, Karbon has lead the way in winter sports apparel since 1982.
Treefrog and Karbon have been working together for over a decade. Over the years, we’ve redesigned and redeveloped three websites for them, and collaborated on a variety of branding and design initiatives to ensure that the brand stays competitive in its industry.
As Karbon’s brand was already very well-known among the top ski and snowboard athletes, the brand sought diversification in the marketplace, wanting to get into the everyday consumer market without diluting the brand itself; thus the need for licensing partners.
- Modernize and mature brand to align with new strategic objectives
- Increase brand awareness through storytelling
- Increase number of leads for interested licensing partners and dealers
- Increase sales of Karbon apparel for the everyday consumer
- Create brand loyalty, awareness, and lifetime customers
- Website re-architecture and redesign
- Social media management and paid campaigns
- Influencer campaigns on Instagram
- Brand strategy
- Brand maturation to accommodate evolving target market
- Logo maturation
- Design of annual catalogue
- 18% increase in social media followers
- Over 1840 average likes per Instagram post
- Over 296 average comments per Instagram post