Last year, Google changed its algorithm more than 400 times. Keeping abreast with the constant changes of search engines to keep your business current is a critical part for any business’ digital presence. At the end of the training, the trainee will have a keen understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and how it applies to their business.
Future proofing your Business through learning to Cultivate and engage loyal brand advocates. Seize the opportunity search engine optimization offers by learning best practices, innovative approaches and receive guidance on the rapidly changing functionality of the search engines.
The course will allow the trainee to identify key issues on their own, and eventually audit a web property for the purposes of improving SEO. The trainee will also have a firm grasp on conducting keyword research for topic generation, and learn the importance of testing and monitoring to improve ranking performance of web pages.
This course will take the trainee through the history and foundation of Search Engine Optimization. Hone the skill set through an understanding of SEO’s origins and take the trainee through the basics of coding and content optimization.
- SEO History: The Dark Past of SEO
- SEO History: Page rank and Algorithm Updates
- SEO Terminology
- SEO Black Hat and White Hat Tactics
- How Search Engines Crawl the Web
- Anatomy of a SERP
- Anatomy of A Search Engine Snippet
- Using Search Engine Operators
- Metadata and Best Practices
- Proper URL Structure
- On-Page Optimization: Content
- On-Page Optimization: Design
- Keywords and Ranking
- Short Head and Long Tail Keywords
- Importance of Site Architecture for SEO
- and more…
Want to learn more about SEO? Contact Us for a custom SEO Training Workshop.