Why you need it:
LinkedIn is more than merely an online résumé. Corporate brand management is concentrated on the way your employees are perceived in digital worlds. If your employees appear unprofessional, sloppy, or unrefined this can reflect badly on how your company is perceived. LinkedIn is not a set and forget social media. As with many social media channels, LinkedIn is not about B2B or B2C, it’s H2H—human to human.
With cold calling on the decline, LinkedIn has become an open door for sales and executive teams, allowing them access to individuals they previously could not reach. With over 12 million Canadian profiles LinkedIn offers the possibility of connecting with anyone or any business you or your sales team can think of.
How can you take advantage of this expanding network of potential connections?
In this course your team will learn
- The mechanics of LinkedIn,
- Strategies for using LinkedIn
- Leveraging LinkedIn for business development and lead generation
- Leveraging LinkedIn to attract the best talent for your team
What you get:
In just a few hours, you will be using LinkedIn to increase leads, find new prospective hires, and accelerate your business’ social strategy. To do this, the topics covered may include any of the following:
- Explore social media and why LinkedIn is integral for business owners
- Strategies for optimizing personal and company pages
- Learn key business strategies for increasing connections and generating leads
- Recognize your next team member using LinkedIn for prospecting and hiring
- Learn about the effects of LinkedIn on CASL and Canadian Privacy Laws
- Master the LinkedIn user tools to enhance your profile