Content should tell a story, explain a concept, and persuade readers to take action. In other words, content should always aim to: Educate -Inspire – Entertain – Convince. However, without the right strategy and tools, content can fall flat and cause potential customers to look elsewhere for information.
At Treefrog, we understand that you may not have the budget to pay someone to develop all the content needed for your website, social media, or marketing in general; however, writing your own content can be daunting, especially writing for the web. With Content Training, you will learn the in’s and out’s of how to create content that is valuable, creates brand awareness, invites engagement, answers your target market’s most pressing questions, and that is SEO friendly.
Treefrog’s Content Training workshop explores the following key topics (and many things in between):
- What Is Content Marketing and Why Does It Matter
- Writing For The Web
- Types of Digital Content
- Relationship Between Content, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
- To Blog or not to Blog along with trick of the trade
- Outreach Opportunities
- Content Best Practices
- Planning a Content Strategy, including an analytical review of your existing website
- Customize handbook containing the information learned during the training session along with best practices, tips, and a checklist of items to consider when writing various types of content