When was the last time you actually read the content on your website? Is there outdated information? Is your content hard to navigate, making it difficult to find the right information? Are there holes in the information you’re providing to your customers?
A content audit involves reviewing and assessing the content on an existing website to identify areas for optimization, improvement, and growth. An audit can revitalize your online presence by refreshing and reorganizing your pre-existing content, identifying potential additions, optimizing for search engines, and preparing for the future by thinking ahead.
Our content auditors will review your website in full, identifying the specific needs of each web page. We will consider the content’s relevance and provide solutions if the material is outdated, unclear, improperly structured, or has greater potential. This audit will make a plan for eliminating unnecessary content or consolidating repetitive information, making room for key messaging and marketable, user-focused information.
Following the completion of your content audit, you will receive a comprehensive document with recommendations for improvements that may include:
- Recommended updates or additions
- Grammatical concerns to address
- Ideas for strengthening brand messaging
- Suggestions for better organization and navigation
- Opportunities to increase conversion rates
- Topics for new pages for SEO and social media sharing
- A “think ahead” plan to continue improving your website