The team at Bradley Homes builds and creates high-quality, beautiful homes and communities for first-time and repeat homebuyers in Barrie and Innisfil, Ontario. As new home builders, Bradley Homes takes pride in the communities they build and are guided by the highest standards of business excellence, integrity, innovation, and guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Bradley Homes contacted us after locating our services via. Google search in 2016. Initially looking for help with SEO and Social Media, to ensure their brand became digitally relevant, Bradley Homes soon discovered we could also support them with various other challenges they faced; such as their outdated website, lead conversions, luxury rebranding, increased brand awareness, email marketing spam, a broken buyers’ portal, and more.
- Increase online traffic and ultimately sell homes
- Modernize and rejuvenate the brand
- Re-architect and redesign their online presence and buyers’ portal
- Create brand loyalty, awareness, and lifetime customers
Putting our clients first, we informed Bradley Homes of grant and training opportunities (link to main training page) that would allow their team to learn the ins and outs of social and search. Thus with the approval of the COJ Grant, we were able to train the office team on the value, importance and hands-on application to manage and engage their own social platforms while building organic search ranking. This lead to Bradley Homes entering an ongoing, monthly Marketing Partnership with Treefrog.
- Website re-architecture and redesign
- Social media management
- Paid campaigns to sell homes (PPC & SPPC)
- Brand maturation to accommodate evolving target market
- Content Marketing plan (blogging and web updates)
- Bi-weekly email marketing campaigns to build brand loyalty
- Set up and monitoring of Google Analytics
- Custom AWS system to accommodate mass visitors
- Responsive mobile experience
- 248.1% increase of phone call clicks year over year
- 6,000+ loyal email marketing subscribers
- 700+ follower growth on Instagram and counting